Friday, March 23, 2018

Day 79: Difficulties at Studying


Today I have been facing what I find are difficult math, but in time it may be easy for me, who knows. I've seen that when I face a difficult problem I want to give up before I even start.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up before I even start in my studies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what I have to do as too difficult.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if others can do it, so can I - with regards to math problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot do math.

I forigive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I cannot do math.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up because apparently I can't do math.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I will laugh at me wanting to give up now when I can do the problems well in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that being good at math will take time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beileve that if I can't do something right away it means I cannot do it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed msyelf to be patient with myself with learning new things.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to remind myself how long it took me to learn to walk - for example -, so it can take me a while to be good at math but eventually I will make it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to believe in myself in relation to math and other subjects.

I commit myself to remind myself that it can take time for me to be good at math but I don't have to give up because of this.

I commit myself to remind myself to be patient with myself while I learn new things.

I commit myself to remind myself to believe in myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment