Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Day 78: Goal Setting


Today I was reading an interview of Chris Hemsworth, the australian actor that portrays Thor in the Marvel movies, he talks about how he had a good childhood  nearby aboriginal tribes, his rise to fame and how he lives now in a cool place, like a paradise with his wife Elsa Pataky and children.

Who wouldn't want to have a life like that? We all should be able to have a good childhood, be able to provide a good childhood for our children and make a decent living - n
in fact we could all live like millionaires if we globally put ourselves to this effort, starting with a universal basic income.

Googling Chris, the first thing that appears is news that Chris slept on a public bench, took a nap at the street - lol, in the interview they did say that he was a down to earth guy.

His interview made me think about me, how I have to set myself goals and work towards them, had Chris not done so he would have never achieved what he has achieved, so at least I have to set my goals and work towards them to have the possibility of them becoming real.

I forgive myself that I have acceped and allowed myself to separate myself from Chris Hemsworth.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can also achieve a good life maybe not to the level of Chris but effective as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not set myself with high goals in the belief that I can't achieve them.

I forgive myelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to not plan my life carefully essentially giving up before I even start.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I cannot achieve good things for me in life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can change my life for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that maybe I won't become rich and famous but I can substantially change my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot have a good life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can create a good life for myself.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can create a good life for myself.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am the creative principle of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment