Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Day 74: Growth vs Procrastination


I have noticed that whenever I have to deal with clients on Swifdemand, I do it swiftly lol - I never procrastinate, I do it in the moment. Maybe because this is a new application to me, but still it requires an effort on my part. When I compare it with studying, I don't put myself to study immediately whenever I have the time, most of the times I do something else and tell myself that I will study afterwards.

So this is an application that I want to live for myself, the immediately taking of self responsibility, the directing, the doing it in the moment as soon as I have to do it.

When I am at the job and they tell me to do something, I do it in the moment, immediately, then why not do it when studying? Why not do it for me?

If I take every opportunity I have for growth such as studying, doing DIP Pro, writing a blog, instead of procrastinating, who will I become? So much more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply what I do in my work of doing things immediately to my daily life at studying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate whenever I have to study, instead of doing like I do with Swiftdemand clients of doing the work as soon as possible, without putting excuses.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses whenever I am facing with the opportunity of studying.

I forgive myelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self responsibility whenever I don't take on an opportunity to study.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that if I am able to do stuff in the moment in other areas of my life, I can do the same with studying.

I commit myself to take on every oppotunity that I have to study, without procrastination.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can do stuff immediately without procrastination.

I commit myself to do things for myself such as studying immediately whenever I have the opportunity so that I can expand and grow and progress.

I commit myself to remind myself that excuses are not valid when it comes to procrastination.

I commit myself to remind myself that procrastination is never valid.

I commit myself to remind myself that an opportunity to do something is a step I can take towards bettering myself or an opportunity lost for self expansion.

I commit myself to remind myself that I have to take on every opportunity I have to better/expand myself and so in this way keep on growing instead of diminishing myself with procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment