Friday, March 9, 2018

Day 72: Who's Gonna See This? Debunking the Fear of Exposure



Sometimes I wonder, who is going to see my blog, and what will they think about it? Well most of the time I don't care about what I think, how will I care about what others think? That is the first reaction, and it's true, we don't have to guide our actions depending on what others are going to think of us. I write this blog to support myself and share my process of change so that others can benefit as well as how I benefit from it. If that is not cool with you, well, you clearly have a problem.

The part that always make me wonder if they think am crazy is the self forgiveness part, you know, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself... But the self forgiveness is a tool to take self responsibility for everything, like I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to fear others judging me for what I write in my blog. Like I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being outcasted for writting my Journey to Life blogs.

And this is a topic that has being itching for a long time, every time I post I wonder about it, and it was time to stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about what others think of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being disregarded for what I write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from my writings by judging them as 'dangerous'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my writtings as 'not fit for everybody'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that forgiving myself is normal, what is not normal is not forgiving myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from self-forgiveness judging it as 'dangerous' and 'not-for-everybody'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking 'cultish'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my fears to run instead of stopping and forgiving them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself when sharing self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing opportunities for the fact that I write my blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give importance to the general belief that 'one can't forgive oneself' and thus see my blogs as 'special' in a bad way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being rejected by potential friends when they see my blogs, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that if they reject me for this, I'm better off without them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my career being affected by my blog writing.

I commit myself to embrace self-forgiveness and my blogs and not accept and allow myself to be separated from them in fear.

I commit myself to not pay attention to what others think of my blogs, but instead keep blogging for me and those that dig it.

I commit myelf to remind myself that forgiving myself is a normal thing to do, what is not normal is not forgiving myself.

If you've made it this far, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment