Friday, February 23, 2018

Day 63: End Your Problems



Today I did an improvised candle with a lighter and a rubber band. You know, putting the rubber band around the lighter button, the rubber band kept the lighter button pressed- lol. All kinds of things we can invent, silly things like the one I 'invented' today or more advanced things. We can also invent a dysfunctional self or a functional self. By default we create ourselves in general as a working yet dysfunctional self in that we have addictions and patterns that prevent us from being the best version of ourselves. And you see, we don't have to judge ourselves because we didn't know better, but we have to correct ourselves once we are aware of the problems and know how to solve them.

Like Lao Tzu said: 'Stop thinking, and end your problems'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply myself to walk the solution to my problems/addictions.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to remind myself to walk my problems/addictions into solutions applying the tools of self-honesty, self forgiveness and practical application.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the full opportunity to stop my problems/stop my addictions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look into and let run rampant my problems and addictions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to that walking process means to stop my problems effectively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed to see that the challenges I face are my problems and my addictions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully challenge my problems and my addictions as the main tasks I face currently in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see problems and addictions as a cool challenge to challenge myself and test myself out on my resolve, directiveness and assertiveness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live fully the statement 'Stop thinking and end your problems'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cling onto my problems and limitations and addictions in fear of change, fear of the new.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by continuing participation in my limitations as problems and addictions, so I don't change - to not have to take responsibility for myself and the world as a whole.

I commit myself to remind myself that problems and addictions are there to challenge my resolve, so I face them with joy and eagerness as I test myself and my resolve to stop them.

I commit myself to remind myself that problems and addictions are not something to dread or be afraid of, but to 'play' with by stopping them effectively to see how stronger we are than they are.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am in fact stronger than my problems and my addictions - and that I can't see it yet because I have not really faced them with all that I've got.

I commit myself to stop my limitations as problems and addictions, so that I allow myself to change to a better version of myself and take responsibility for myself and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment