Saturday, February 17, 2018

Day 57: Like My Post Please


After I am done writing a blog, I share it to various Facebook groups and wait impatiently for likes to come - lol - I have to slow down on this because likes will come by themselves and with time, so I don't have to worry about it.

Impatience is the word, like I can't wait for the word to be spread, for change to be implemented, for views to go up. Well I have to start by changing myself effectively and this is a process, as it will be getting more views.

It has been less than a month that I have been writing daily blogs and I can't expect to have tons of views from the get-go, also it is not the amount of views but the insights that are shared if they are valuable for the reader or not, so every day I must take care to share supportive material for others to be able to support themselves with, realize something, change directions of their lives.

In today's case I was too worried about facebook likes, yesterday was a bit dry of likes on facebook but on my blog I had quite a bit of views, so it is not that they don't read you, sometimes they simply don't give a like

Id'say, give a like if you liked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have likes on facebook on my blog posts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be preoccupied with how many facebook likes and views I have on my blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient over views and likes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to grow up on likes and views instead of seeing realizing and understanding that this is a process like the process of change that has to be walked consistently over time and one can't force it more than being consistent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be 'rewarded' by likes instead of knowing that I am being rewarded if someone finds my blogs useful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having views and likes on my blog posts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ignored.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that fear of being ignored stems form me not giving attention to me.

Whenever I see that I want to have more likes and views, I stop and I breathe. I realize that this will be a process and that I cannot expect to have tons of likes or views overnight but that it will in any case be gradual like the process of change and not instantaneous.

I commit myself to remind myself that the only thing that I can do to have more likes and views is be consistent and that the other part - views and likes - will come by themselves as I have no control over it - I can only work with what I do.

I commit myself to remind myself that I have to focus on creating content, not on controlling how many views or likes I get, as I am not in control of that.

I commit myself to remind myself to not live the word impatience, and change it to patience instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment