Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Day 54: DIP Pro - Blogging for Sponsorship



Yesterday I was accepted at the Sponsorship Program of the Desteni I Process Pro with a full sponsorship. DIP Pro is an online course that builds on and expands on DIP Lite the free online course, it is the older brother so to speak.

Being accepted at the Sponsorship Program because at the moment I don't have the funds available to fund my way through it means that I have been given an amazing gift and opportunity to develop myself, sort out my mind, expand and realize my fullest potential. And I ask myself, where does one find this kind of support? Nowhere do you find a platform of support such as this one.

In DIP Pro, amongst others, you have a Buddy with which you walk, that has already walked DIP Pro, that helps you out and with who you have a weekly chat to support you throughout every lesson.

Again, who does that? I am so honored to be able to be a part of DIP Pro.
In exchange I will have to continue to support myself with consistent blogging or vlogging, which is the least one can do when receiving the tons of support that DIP Pro is. 

I started DIP Pro some years ago, funding my way through it and also on a partial sponsorship, but I was not consistent and I let myself down with finally abandoning it. Back then I had the resources, I had the time, I had everything.

Yesterday I was given a second opportunity. From here, thank you. I won't let you - I won't let me - down this time around.

Quoting DIP Pro:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abandon DIP Pro in the past, letting me down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  not use the opportunity to do DIP Pro effectively in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself down in the past, not doing DIP Pro when I could.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not seeing, realizing and understanding that I can give myself the opportunity again to walk DIP Pro regardless of my past within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste resources both on my side and the side of DIP Pro in the past by not walking the lessons effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have already the resolve to do DIP Pro, as I did DIP Lite, I have to simply walk it and never look back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be directive in the past within DIP Pro.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret not doing DIP Pro well in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do the barely minimum when I last walked DIP Pro, instead of walking it to the fullest of my capabilities/ potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the opportunity to walk DIP Pro effectively when I could.

I commit myself to walk DIP Pro effectively to the best of my ability.

I commit myself to not give up on myself and see-through DIP Pro until it is done.

I commit myself to remind myself to do the blogging and assignments.

I commit myself to remind myself of the importance of walking DIP Pro effectively.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can walk DIP Pro, as others have walked it before me

No comments:

Post a Comment