Friday, June 16, 2017

Day 33: BeLIEfs and Money


'I don't have anything to write about' That's what I wrote in my last draft of a post for this blog, so I believed I had nothing to write about, and for 15 days I have not written. It is not that I did not have something to write about, for 32 days continually since the begginning of this blog I had something to write about so it is dangerous to trust the mind with statements such as 'I don't have anything to write about', I can always write about my resistance to write.

It is interesting how it has coincided that I have had more money because I recieved the first pay of my job and now that I have almost spend it all I go back to writing. It is like I have lived a bubble of 15 days and indeed I have spent it for example on a gym subscription, education, clothes, nothing fancy but it is interesitng to see the correlation of going from having very few money to have substantially more money and how I have drifted away from my goals and what is important to me so in the future when I get money again I will make sure that I stick to what I commited myself to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have nothing to write about.

I forgive myself to believe that I don't have anything more to offer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust the mind in the statement ' I don't have anything to write about'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in a bubble of money where I don't care for my commitments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be more preoccupied with what to spend the money on than to keep my commitments going.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let money change what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let me fall for the comfort of money and not keep my responsibilities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate the belief that I have nothing to write in self interest to not have to write.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to mantain my priorities even when I have more money.

I commit myself to maintain my priorities even when I have more money.

I commit myself to remind myself to push to keep my priorities going even when I have more money.

I commit myself to remind myself that beLIEfs are LIEs and that I don't have to trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment